Rules & Regulations
CHECK IN TIME: 1:00 p.m.
CHECK OUT TIME: 11:00 a.m.
QUIET HOURS: 12:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
SITES: One camping unit and one vehicle per camping site. No boats, jet skis or boat trailers on your site at any time. No mats on the ground. No grey water dumped on ground. No vehicle repairs on site. Do not wash your car or RV in the campground. All vehicles must display a Xtreme RV Resort car tag. Maximum of 8 people per site including daily guests.
ROADS: No ATV’s, 3 or 4 wheelers, motorized scooters or go-carts. Motorcycles are to be used only for transportation in and out of the park.
INDOOR & OUTDOOR POOLS: Pools are open from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. No lifeguard is on duty. Swim at your own risk. Suntan oil and glass containers are not allowed inside the pool fence. Please no disposable diapers in the pool; swim diapers must be used. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN POOL AREA.
- No lifeguard or attendant on duty.
- Children under twelve (12) years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- A cleansing shower bath, using warn water and soap, must be taken before entering the pool.
- Persons with open wounds, bandages, or any symptoms of communicable diseases are prohibited from entering the pool.
- No diving.
- Swimming alone is prohibited.
- No running.
- No boisterous or rough play.
- “Cut-offs” must be hemmed.
- Excess body lotions must be removed prior to entering the water.
- No persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs allowed in the pool.
- No animals or pets allowed in the pool or on the deck.
- No persons with skin, eye, ear or nasal infection allowed in the pool.
- No glass allowed in the pool or on the deck.
- All persons using pool do so at their own risk.
- Owners and management are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- Pool is for private use only. Guests must have management permission.
- Persons with long hair must wear bathing caps.
- After using pool, footwear and towels must be used when returning to building.
- Management reserves the right to deny use of pool to anyone at any time.
OFFICE/STORE: Food, drinks, RV equipment and souvenirs available. If coming from the pool, please towel dry before entering. Shirt and shoes required.
LAUNDRY FACILITIES: Open 24 hours. Please do not leave clothes in the machines unattended. Please do not leave children unattended. Please no clotheslines.
MESSAGES: Will be posted on the message board in the office.
PETS: Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Limit 3 dogs per site. Pets are not to be tied outside of your RV when you are not in the park and are not to be left unattended at any time. No ground tie-downs permitted. If any pet demonstrates aggressive behavior toward another pet or patron, you will be asked to leave the resort. No excessive barking!
VISITORS: Must register at the office upon arrival. All patrons are responsible for their visitors, and if extra visitors are at your site without having registered, you and your visitors may be asked to leave the resort.
No Outside ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are allowed in the pool or building areas.
SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED IN ANY BUILDING OR POOL AREA.
FIREARMS AND FIREWORKS are strictly prohibited for the safety of all campers.
CAMPFIRES are not permitted on the ground. Only use self-contained propane unit that is at least 6 inches off the ground.
TRASH is picked up daily. Leave at roadside for pick-up. Please do not leave it out after 7:00 p.m.
BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL to your neighbors. Please follow only designated roads or walkways. Please do not cut through occupied RV sites.
CANCELLATION POLICY: A credit card deposit equal to the registration charges for your first night is required to guarantee a reservation. The deposit is charged at the time of your reservation. If you are unable to honor your reservation you can call and cancel within 7 days from the deposit.