Xtreme RV Resort offers golf cart rentals to their guests to be used in and around the resort property. For the safety of our guests and the community of Eufaula, the following policies have been put in place. Any attempt of speeding, racing, jumping of these units or other reckless driving or driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs will result in the loss of deposit and you will be subject to a potential lawsuit.
- The primary renter of golf cart must be minimum of 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license and proof of valid automobile insurance policy.
- Licensed drivers only are permitted to operate the golf carts. Drivers must be a minimum age of 16 to operate the rental golf carts with a valid driver’s license. If found allowing underage drivers to operate the cart, the renter will immediately forfeit the golf cart without any refund.
- Any additional potential drivers who might drive the cart during the rental period must produce a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, be at least 16 years of age and be an additional signer on this agreement.
- The golf cart must be driven on Eufaula Town Streets and Authorized roads only.
- Golf carts are not to be driven in or near the water bays, boats docks, etc. Should the golf cart enter a body of water, the renter is subject to being charged the full price of the golf cart.
- Guests agree that they are solely responsible for any and all damages while the cart is in their possession and warrant that they have inspected the cart at the time of rental.
- All drivers/passengers agree to rent and utilize the cart at their own risk claiming no legal responsibility whatsoever to Xtreme RV Resort, it’s operators and owners and their respective affiliates as a result of an accident or incident to third parties or themselves.
- All drivers must be familiar with the operation of the golf cart in regard to steering, braking, accelerating, etc.
- Xtreme RV Resort reserves the right to file any and all documents with the renter’s insurance company for any accident or event which causes damage to the golf cart or property associated with the accident.
- The City of Eufaula recognizes golf carts as motor vehicles. Most traffic laws apply to their operation. If there are any questions regarding the city’s laws, the City of Eufaula can be contacted at (918) 689-2534.
- Golf carts must be operated during daylight hours only
- Golf carts may not be operated upon any public sidewalk, pedestrian walkway, playground, public park, school ground, or other public recreational areas not designated for motor vehicle traffic.
- The driver and every occupant of a golf cart must remain seated in a seat designed to hold passengers while the golf cart is in motion.
- No person may ride in the lap of the driver or any other occupant.
With a wide variety of available accommodations across the resort, we have created a fun and exciting way to experience everything that Lake Eufaula has to offer and create memories that will last a lifetime. Let us help make your visit to Lake Eufaula as enjoyable and memorable as possible!Read More
Are you planning an upcoming group vacation to Lake Eufaula? Xtreme RV Resort is the perfect place to pack up your RV's and get away for the weekend or the week. No matter how big your RV traveling group might be, we are sure to have the perfect amount of space for you.Read More
With a wide variety of activities available, Xtreme RV Resort is one of the most popular Lake Eufaula destinations you can find. If you are ready to plan the perfect getaway, here are some of the upcoming activities that can help you make the most of it while creating lasting memories!Read More